Guitar players at any level-beginners, amateurs, and professionals, all want a solid instrument to play with. The best guitar brands range from Gibson and Fender to Ibanez and Schechter, meaning there is no shortage of choices. This article will explore the seven best guitar brands of all time for every level of player. We look at what makes these guitars good and the specific features you should look for if you decide to buy one. Read on to find out!
The Top Seven Best Guitar Brands
Gibson is a brand that manufacturers musical instruments. The company, founded in 1894, was initially patented to design mandolin amplifiers. The guitars they make have a good reputation around the world.
- They can use any pickup.
- They are available as long-term rentals worldwide.
- They have a 22 fret neck and an adjustable truss rod with a longer scale than most guitars, ensuring a better string tension and a brighter tone.
- It is available in custom shop models like custom authentic Les Paul standard.
- The guitar neck is strong, thin, and bolted instead of setting in like most guitars.
Gibson guitars in the USA are moderately priced, making them the best for beginners. Gibson guitars have a “Neck-Thru” construction make it easier to play and enhance sound quality.
Epiphone is a musical instrument company in America founded in 1873 by Anastasios Stathopoulos. Originally this company was formed as a spinoff of Stathopoulo’s counterpart, The New York mandolin company. In early history, Epiphone was used to sell acoustic instruments like pianos and harps. Their guitars offer great value for beginners and they have both acoustic and electric guitars.
- They offer a wide range of basic to custom designs.
- They offer a full line of guitars which include classical and the 12 strings model.
- They have bass guitars, acoustic and electric models.
- Most of their models include a custom label or simple pertaining.
- They makes high-end acoustic and electric guitars, some of which are the best-selling models at low prices.
The company is one of the world’s most well-known guitar brands, a staple for American Music. Over the years, these guitars have become a mark of quality for musicians worldwide.
This company makes high-quality guitars alongside amps and other sound equipment that are great too. The company has been operating for a long time and has maintained a good reputation. Fender has sold their musical instruments to famous musicians like Eric Clapton, Steve Vai and more.
- They make guitars with precision and expertise.
- They have a wide variety of products that suits any style and budget.
- This is one of the most popular brands of musical instruments.
- Most professional musicians use this brand.
- They boast an excellent resale value and a good reputation for their high quality and reliability.
Fender guitars can be customized at an extra fee.
This brand makes guitars of good quality and is located in Japan with other subsidiaries around the world. Additionally, the company has competitive prices depending on factors such as the type of guitar or the company that produces it.
- The brand produces acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, amplifiers and other guitar instruments.
- This brand has been in the guitar manufacturing business for over ten years with a good reputation.
- The brand offers an extensive range of guitar styles.
- Ibanez products are priced competitively in the market.
The company has wide range of affordable packages that are cost-effective.
Martin Guitar is a well-known guitar manufacturer worldwide based in Nazareth, Pennsylvania. This company was founded in 1833 by a German immigrant known as Christian Frederick Martin.
Martin Guitars have a reputation for crafting the highest quality guitars in the world, which has continued to grow over the years. The company deals with acoustic guitars and electric stringed instruments like the violin, banjos, cellos and electric guitars.
- This brand is the most famous acoustic guitar brand in the world.
- The company is known to be competitive in every way.
- They offer a warranty on their guitars.
- Martin Guitars are expensive and not for everyone.
The pricing of this guitar brand depends on two aspects: the craftsmanship and the material used to make the guitar. They would make a great gift.
This brand is the leading guitar company in the USA, founded by Bob Taylor in 1974. It makes musical instruments, including guitars for live performances and recordings. The brand features classical guitars, electric guitars and acoustic guitars. They are among the most popular guitar brands worldwide because of their quality guitars with great sound and durability.
- The brand features guitars for beginners, intermediate players, and experts.
- They have guitars in many different shapes and sizes.
- The brand’s guitars come with an onboard tuner accessible from the front of the guitar for easy tuning.
This guitar brand offers the best customer service when you need help with anything regarding their products.
Yamaha is a musical instrument manufacturing company in Japan that offers guitars, drums, electronic pianos, and various keyboards for different applications. The company has been in the music industry since 1887. They make guitars that you can trust for high quality.
- The company makes their instruments with quality materials.
- The musical instruments from Yamaha are lightweight and portable.
- The company has an extensive range of high-quality musical instruments, which makes it one of the leading manufacturers worldwide.
In addition to the guitars, the company offers a wide range of pianos like the upright and the grand piano.
The brands discussed above are versatile and can be used by beginners, intermediates and experts. Additionally, the guitars are available in the style, shape, and type of tone woods that you need and want. Finally, these top brands offer guitars at varied prices and it is therefore easy for you to find a good quality guitar at your exact price.